Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Blog 3 and 4

Illustrator and Connector

Illustrator



I think this picture expresses how lonely the holoucaust was for the Jewish community, as the book expresses in a more secret way the holoucaust was not only frightning, but lonely, This Picture expresses that more than any picture I could find, I think that this picture expresses both loneliness and pain in the same picture which is very rare.


Connector

I think that I would like to make a connection to an event in the past, the communist china, Although the violence and targets are nothing similair the death and injustice are, over 52 million people died in the chinese communism and their was a lot f injustice against people wh had a rich backgorund, just like theirwas injustice against the jewish community in the second world war. 

No comments:

Post a Comment